No products in the cart.
Contact Due to the Covid19 situation, we have suspended our operations for a while until the situation is back to normal. for more details, you can contact +91 97907 07579 or email us on email@example.com
SunSun CPF – 10000 Liter Pressure Pond Filter UVC 11W
• SunSun Pressure Filter for ponds up to 12000l
• Integrated UVC lamp with 11W
• Pressure Pond Filters are easy to clean!
• Max. pump capacity 10000l/h
available within 2-3 business days*
1. Effective pressure filters with integrated UVC clarifier.
2. Outlet can be connected with bourn or waterfall.
3. Maximum working pressure 3 meters.
4. Patented cleaning technology,clean the filter with your hand hardly touching the filter.
5. The newest design make the iltrate area double of before,improve the filtrate effect and make the maintance much longer at large.
Pressure pond filters with integrated UV unit are the combination of biological and mechanical filtration and contribute to the effectiveness by a UV-C pond clarifier. Due to their UV radiation, UVC pond clarifiers alterate the algae proteins´ tertiary and quaternary structure which causes their destruction. The algaes clump, thus forming large parts of particles that can be easily removed from the water circulation by the mechanical pond filtration of the pond filter.
During the bio-mechanical cleaning microorganisms accumulate inside the filter and remove germs and bacteria from the water.
By the way of mechanical filtration, floating particles and dirt remain in the pond filter and do not return into the pond water.It takes about 4-6 weeks for the filter bacteria to settle sufficiently inside the pond filter. Only then it is reasonable to make use of a UVC-pond clarifier. The so-called initial “starter bacteria” help to reduce the time for a new pond filter to start its operation. For this purpose this kind of bacteria (microorganisms) is grown in laboratories. Bacteria start being active at a temperature of approx. 10°-12°C. The pond filter´s temperature should not exceed 40°C. It is therefore advisable to place the pond filter in the shadow. It should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
The pressure pond filter disposes of an integrated contamination indicator as well as a mechanical cleaning equipment for filter sponges, thus ensuring a quick and easy cleaning.
|Input voltage||230VAC ~50Hz|
|Hose connection Ø / Inch||19 mm / 25 mm / 32 mm / 40 mm|
|Volume / Capacity||25 l|
|Pond size with fish||6.000l|
|Pond size without fish||12.000l|
|Recocmmended flow rate||10.000 l/h|